Illinois I-mark

Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering

Advising: Who to Contact

School of Chemical Sciences Academic Advisors

SCS academic advisors make sure you meet all degree requirements and can help you deal with registration issues, declaring a minor, etc. Find out who your SCS advisor is.

Chemical Engineering Faculty Advisors

ChBE faculty can provide guidance on topics such as career planning and graduate school choices. Email Undergraduate Secretary Becky Lyle if you don’t know who your faculty advisor is.

Head Advisor

Dr. Josh Bennett manages departmental systematic issues, such as approving study abroad courses. Contact Dr. Bennett.