Wolali A Dedo
- Academic Advisor (Last names A-G)
Education: Bachelor’s of Arts in Law and Social Thought, Double Minors in Women’s and Gender Studies, Philosophy from the University of Toledo. Master’s of Arts in African American Studies, with a concentration in Sociology from the University of Los Angeles, California (UCLA).
Best piece of advice for students:
- Ask questions
- Utilize the numerous resources here at Illinois
- Frequent professors’ and/or TA’s office hours
- Actively participate in a student organization, gain internship and/or co-op experiences, volunteer for positive social causes, and become involved in study abroad opportunities
- Explore, discover, learn and grow!
Hobbies: I love going to the movies, playing board games, reading, bicycling, and listening to various types of music.